This Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of this Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
This Site reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of this Site.
Links to Third Party Sites
This Site may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of this Site and this Site is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. This Site is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. This Site is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by this Site or any association with its operators.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant to this Site that you will not use this Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use this Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through this Site.
Use of Communication Services
This Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
This Site has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, this Site reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. This Site reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
All contents of this website are Copyright © 2023 Leesha M. Ellis-Cox, MD, MPH, LLC. All Rights Reserved. All logos are trademarks and service marks of Leesha M. Ellis-Cox, MD, MPH, LLC. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this website are the property of their respective owners.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Leesha M. Ellis-Cox, MD, MPH, LLC and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Alabama and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Alabama for the resolution of any disputes.